Confirmation of Booking
· All on-line enquiries are usually acknowledged within 24 hours. This will be via email (if a valid email address has been provided) or by telephone
· If you do not receive notification within 24 hours, please contact us directly by phone.
· Perfect Balance Studio accepts payments by most UK debit/credit cards, cash or cheque (made payable to Perfect Balance Studio)
· Payment must be received at time of booking (in person) or by Debit/Credit Card, otherwise your place may be re-allocated.
· Perfect Balance Studio cannot take reservations for classes. Your booking is only confirmed with full payment in advance.
Refunds & Exchanges
· All advanced bookings/payments for classes & workshops are non-refundable & non-transferable if outside the same week.
· Refunds will only be issued in the event of cancellation of a class or workshop by Perfect Balance Studio and will not be issued for situations outside our control.
· A number of drop-in spaces may be available for some classes. It is adviseable to contact us in advance to check availability and avoid disappointment if class is fully booked.
· Please ensure that you arrive on time for your class, as latecomers may not be admitted.
· If you are pregnant, suffer from very high blood pressure, chronic heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement or recently undergone any major surgery, please consult your doctor prior to booking classes.
· Please inform the teacher, prior to the start of the class, if you suffer from any injuries, medical conditions or begin taking any medication (not declared at the time of registration).
Booking Line 0750 849 1793