Perfect Balance Payment
*Membership allows you to book as many of the above classes as you want, Subject to availability.
Classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance
Contact Margo for full details on 07944 574868
Confirmation of Booking
- All on-line enquiries are usually acknowledged within 24 hours. This will be via email (if a valid email address has been provided) or by telephone
· If you do not receive notification within 24 hours, please contact us directly by phone.
· Perfect Balance Studio accepts payments by most UK debit/credit cards or cash – Payment must be received at time of booking (in person) or by Debit/Credit Card, otherwise your place may be re-allocated.
· Perfect Balance Studio cannot take reservations for classes. Your booking is only confirmed with full payment in advance. Classes can be booked up to a maximum of 7 Days in advance subject to availability
Refunds & Exchanges
· All advanced bookings/payments for classes & workshops are non-refundable & non-transferable if outside the same week.
· Refunds will only be issued in the event of cancellation of a class or workshop by Perfect Balance Studio and will not be issued for situations outside our control.
· A number of drop-in spaces may be available for some classes. It is advisable to contact us in advance to check availability and avoid disappointment if class is fully booked. Booking Line 0750 849 1793
· Please ensure that you arrive on time for your class, as latecomers may not be admitted.
– If you are pregnant, suffer from very high blood pressure, chronic heart disease, retinal problems, epilepsy, have a joint replacement or recently undergone any major surgery, please consult your doctor prior to booking classes.
– Please inform the teacher, prior to the start of the class, if you suffer from any injuries, medical conditions or begin taking any medication (not declared at the time of registration).
Membership/Monthly Subscription Weekly Classes
— Membership allows booking for any or all weekly fitness classes and Meditation, subject to availability
– Classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance
– The Studio may run promotional introductory offers from time to time (directly or through an Agent eg Groupon etc). These offers are exclusively for New Students who are not already registered (“Members/Users”) with the Studio and are not for repeat use.
– Subscription fees must be paid 1st of the month in accordance with the Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studio’s facilities.
– Members shall be given no less than 10 working days’ written notice of any increase in their Subscription.
– Any Member that is purchasing classes by Subscription cannot cancel their Subscription before the expiry of the period of 3 months from the date of their initial payment pursuant to the Subscription (“the Minimum Subscription Period”).
– After the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period a Member may cancel their Subscription at any time by written request to the Manager of the Studio, giving 2 calendar month’s notice from the desired cancellation date.
– If a Member does not pay their Subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their Subscription during the Minimum Subscription Period) then the Company is entitled to charge the Member for any outstanding Subscriptions in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period.
– It is the sole responsibility of the Member to cancel their monthly autopay with their bank on termination of their Subscription. The Company cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel their autopay.
– After the cancellation of Membership, it can only be reinstated after a period of 3 months grace.
– Personal belongings are brought into the Studio premises at the Member’s risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatever to such items. For security reasons Members are advised to take personal belongings and valuables into the studio and not leave them outside the studio in the stairwell.